EXTRA EDITION OF THE GRAMADO FESTIVAL IN PARIS
September 21, 2018 - Embassy of Brazil - Paris
REGULATION OF THE AWARD OF ADVERTISING SPARE PARTS OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE 2nd PRIZE OF PROFESSIONAL CREATIVITY OF THE LAWN ADVERTISING FESTIVAL
The Rooster of Gramado has been the official award for Brazilian propaganda since its first edition in Gramado in June 1975. In Paris, the Rooster of Gramado is a Franco-Brazilian award
- The 2nd Extra Edition of the Gramado Festival in Paris will award advertising works about social responsibility in the following Media: Print (magazines and newspapers), Cinema / TV (film and television), Radio, Outdoor Ads and Web.
- In each Medium, the social advertising piece that obtains the highest number of points, is awarded with the Rooster of Gramado Paris (Eiffel Tower with the Rooster on top).
- The second and third place of each Medium - Print (magazines and newspapers), Cinema / TV (film and television), Radio, Outdoor Ads and Web. Will be condecorated with the Certificate of Honorable Mention.
REGISTRATION AND SHIPPING OF WORKS:
- Entries and submissions will be accepted from March 1 to August 31, 2018 through the website: www.alap.com.br .
- Advertising pieces published or aired between January 2017 and August 2018 can be presented to the Gramado-Paris Rooster awards.
- Print media and Outdoor: the works must be converted and sent in JPEG format.
- Cinema / TV, commercials should be sent in MPEG format.
- Radio: Maximum length of 1 (one) minute, sent through the site.
- Web ads: Should be sent only through a link / URL to access the work online (it can’t be an address protected by passwords).
- Culture / Education: Book, Photography, Sculpture and Artistic Shows
- Art: Music, Talents and Creative Artists
- Health: Childhood Cancer, Diabetes, Eye Fund, Breast Cancer, etc.
- Diversity: Equality, Valuing the Elderly in Society, Drug Prevention. Promotion of Freedom of the Press, Public and Political Ads.
- Tourism: Ecological, Adventure, Destination, Events, Business and others promotions that generate Advertising
- Social Works: Service Clubs, Institutions, Church, Freemasonry and NGOs
- Environment - Environmental Sustainability: Climate, Nature, Wildlife, Water and Flora
The winner in this category will receive the Rooster of Gramado Paris and the Amazon Trophy.
PS - Part of the cost of the registration of works is donated to the Instituto Ver ( www.institutover.org.br)
- The works will be judged ON LINE by a jury formed by renowned professionals of the communication industry, who will make their evaluations individually.
- The judgment of the entries will be online and the Curator (mediator) and the President of the Jury, will examine the jury's notes in order to award the prizes mentioned above.
- The President of the Jury will decide, whenever there is a tie in the number of votes.
- The decisions of the Jury or the Curator (coordinator) of the Jury will not be appealed.
06. General Provisions
Participants agree to authorize the use of their images, voice and names in films, videos, photos and posters, advertisements in newspapers and magazines to publicize their participation and / or contemplation in this Contest, at no cost to ALAP and its members. partners;
For all legal purposes, the participants in this cultural contest declare that they are the legitimate authors of the works registered and guarantee their originality, being responsible and exempting ALAP from any claim or demand that may be filed in court or out of court relating to infringement of copyright;
At the time of registration, candidates will expressly authorize ALAP and / or the sponsoring institution to use the works registered in any media, print or electronic, and exhibit them in exhibitions, seminars, congresses, etc , for non-commercial purposes;
Participation in this contest implies the total and unrestricted acceptance of all the items of this regulation.
The registration forms and proof of deposit or bank transfer (identified) of the total sum of the fees (if this is the form chosen for payment) should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
REGISTRATION OF WORKS - FORMAT:
- Print and Outdoor Media: ads must be converted and sent in JPEG format.
- Cine / TV, commercials should be sent in MPEG format.
- Radio: Maximum 1 (one) minute sent throught the site.
- Web: At the time of registration, should be sent only the link / URL, with direct access (not protected by password).
Payment: The payment of the registration will be made directly on the Festival website at www.alap.com.br. The proof of payment must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of registration. Individual piece: R$ 400,00 (four hundred reais).